Serenity Centre Offers the following programs
1. Medical and Psychiatry evaluation
- Drug screening services
- Management of Physical complications of substance use/dependence induced,
- Management of Psychiatric complications,
- Identification and referral of high risk cases.
2. Residential rehabilitation
- Motivational interview,
- Continuous medical investigations and substance use screening,
- Individual Counseling,
- Group Therapy,
- Cognitive Therapy,
- Life skills
- Echo health activities and transitional skills (liquid soap making, rabbit rearing, briquette making, bread/Doughnut making)
- Occupational therapy
- Psycho Spiritual activities and
- Nutritional therapy
3. Family Psycho education
- Family sessions,
- Family workshops and parental educational programs,
- family follow ups
- Introduction to support groups like AA/NA, Alnon/Alteen meetings.
4. Post Treatment Support activities
- Aftercare (16 days of residential post care treatment after discharge)
- Clients follow up,
- Client’s resettlement,
- AAs, NAs, Alteens).
5. Outreach Programs for Educative, Informative, prevention and Awareness about the challenge of Substance use and alcoholism to the community.